Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 97 - December 28

I went shopping for bit, just something to do since I didn't work until the 31. I checked out car rental costs for the Great Ocean Road Trip. If you're under 25, there's an additional cost of about $17 per day. Luckily that didn't apply to me. 

Saw some ancient relics....FILM!!!

Macaroons, aka yo yo's, were also becoming a big hit in Melbourne. My sister makes killer macaroons. They'll slice your throat with tastes of awesomeness!

Bought groceries which I haven't in a long time. I usually have lunch at work, then after work I would bring a sandwich home or have left over food from the functions. I actually didn't buy groceries for about a month. That really helped on the costs. Plus I didn't have to buy coffee since I made my own at work. That also saves a lot of money in this coffee minded economy.

I made Thai Basil & Sweet Chili Chicken for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment