Friday 3 February 2012

Day 90 - December 21

Today is Meg's last day of work. I will miss her and our Canadian bond.
Meg showing off her 'busy' look.
Meg, Bao and I.
I practiced more on my latte art.
Kinda like the Batman symbol.
This one's the easiest to do.
Mark, Bao, Meg and I.

PK - the pedophile haha
After work Meg and I met up with her friend Tommy at the QV shopping centre in the CBD. I looked for Uggs for my mom. I went to a couple of stores but couldn't find the right one. If you are curious as to know which is the real Ugg brand the first letter 'g' is bigger than the second 'g'. But keep in mind that the authentic Ugg boots are made in China. There are other Australian Ugg boot brands that are made in Australia, if that's what you're looking for.

I bought a drink from Chatime. It was really good.
My favorite number is 64 and I got receipt 64!
It's a sign that this drink will be awesome.
The original Chatime milk tea flavour with grassjelly and red bean.

I also bought one of my favorite chinese bakery items: daan tat (egg tart).



No comments:

Post a Comment