Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 80 - December 11

Went shopping with Meg, Paul and Sheldon. We had lunch at the Melbourne Central Station mall. I ordered a beef and chicken Thai dish at the food court.
Also ordered a coconut water drink. Food was good, but not the drink.
After we ate, we went shopping at Myers.
I hung out with my pancake and toast buddies.
I left at around 4:00pm to head to work. Grace rented out the harbour kitchen to an organizer (from Montreal) to hold a DJ dance party. The pavilion room had a set list of about 15 DJs throughout the day and the same for the inside room.

PK had the day off so it was Mark, Julie, Sheldon, Grace and I. Mark left at 6:00pm. He showed me how to use the industrial oven to cook mini pies and told me how long to deep fry the other finger foods. Now I know how PK feels when he's stuck in the kitchen making food for everyone. It was nice to try something different though. Not to mention I was frying everything I could think of and then eat it. I think I know why PK's fat haha.

It was really loud so I mostly stayed in the kitchen. There wasn't a lot of people inside the restaurant, but there was about 20 dancers in the pavillion. I felt sorry for the DJ's inside, there was no one to dance to their music.

Craig came by to chill out. He's the American friend I made when he came for a drink awhile back. I snuck him a free beer. We talked about possibly going on a Great Ocean Road trip. I told him that Julie and her boyfriend would also be interested. He was all game for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment