Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 95 - December 26

Yesterday night I looked at what time the Myers department store would open and found out it would open at 5:00am. I wanted to be there at 5:00am but since I needed more sleep lately, I got up at 7:00am instead. My sister was still sleeping at that time so I went to check it out first. They call boxing day stocktake. There was not a lot of shoppers around as I expected.

Some stores were open, but most were scheduled to open at 8:00am. My sister joined me at 8:00am for breakfast. 
That shirt is awesome!
I found a 'sweet as' jacket at Roger David. I was about to pay for it, but my sister insisted that she pay for it. She said it was my Christmas present, even though she already bought me the plane ticket from Melbourne to Sydney. She's the best sister in the world.

We shopped for another hour then headed back to the hotel to pack and boarded the bus to the airport. We said our farewells. It was sad to see her leave again, but I'll l see her in 3 months. She left me yummy noodles as well.

I went to the train station and paid $5 for it to take me from international to domestic again. The Tiger terminal here was a normal one, not a giant tool shed. My flight was super crappy. There was a lot of turbulence and crying children. There was also a woman who was sitting with her 2 young children that became the flight attendants worst nightmare. While the mother was trying to console 1 child, the other one would take off his seat belt (while the seatbelt sign was on) and he would press the service button several times. This happened about 4 times where a flight attendant would come to the seats and ask the child to sit down and buckle up. If I was the flight attendant, by the 3rd time I would've pulled something crazy like Steven Slater. Don't know who he is? Click here Who is Steven Slater?

After we landed, I went and took a $16 skybus that stopped at Southern Cross.


From there I walked to Bourke street to cheek out some boxing day deals. After about 2 hours, I went home exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment