Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 86 - December 17

Quickly had a haircut at 9:30am then made it to work for 10:30am. Hair is still not cut the way I want it. Oh well.

Grace gave me the keys to the cafe to open this morning. I Met meg at 10:30am and the first thing we did was made a breakfast sandwich. I made a latte for myself as well. Then we started setting up for the Asian event at 12:00pm.

The networking function was fairly small, about 6 different companies. The time share company was showing a video of great things to do by the house share, but there was no music or excitement to the video. It was all silent and the crowd looked like they were all sleeping. Meg and I chuckled in the kitchen. Who puts on a video with no sound? What kind of marketing is that?

Grace didn't charge these people for the event as she was close friends with the organizer. She even got flower from them and told Meg to put them in water.

Oh my god I won!
Not sure if I was thinking too hard... or not thinking at all.
The networking event finished at 4:00pm. We had to clean and set up for a corporate xmas party that started at 7:30pm, it was only about 30 people.

Since it was kinda slow, I started practicing latte art. This was my first attempt at a leaf, Kato style.
Pretty good for a first timer if I do say so myself.

My second attemp at the leaf, I mean, my attempt at a 4-eyed Koala bear. Impressive!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment