Wednesday 28 December 2011

Day 59 - November 20

PK's bday. I bought him Backstreet Boys greatest hits cd, he loved it! haha. I met his sister, cousins and friends. Julie also came and brought her friend Victor.

We ate authentic Indian food, so good!! Then PK and his friends started dancing in the living room to brown music. It was funny. Then the rest of us non-brown crew joined it. It was a lot of fun. I tried to dance like them, but it was tough. Their dancing is like a work out with the arms flailing and their legs kicking straight out.
Me, PK and Julie
He loves the BSB's

I traded phone numbers with Julie, whom used to work with us. I told her that we should explore and sight see Melbourne together and she agreed. Everything is more fun with other people.

Victor was nice enough to give me a ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment