Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 47 - November 8

That's the amount of salad I took, apparently I took the whole garden




Another great time at work with the barista from hell. When I went to go on my break, we are all allowed to take whatever we want to eat. I took a Borek and made a side salad. I've been taking the same amount of salad since I've worked there. Burn walked past and said "umm, that's too much salad", I turned around and said "are you serious?" Then she proceeded to say "you're supposed to take a side salad amount, the same size as you would give the customer" then she walked off. Crazy! Not only does she make coffee, she checks your salad amount. Who are you, the salad police?

After work, PK, Meg and I decided to go shopping for a bit. We all talked about how Burn was a crazy bitch and how she just can't keep her mouth shut. She always has to have the last say. For example: she asked me to fill up the serviette (napkin) holder. I did it, served a coffee and came back to pick up more coffee to take out to customers. As I was picking up the coffee, she says "why haven't you filled the serviette holder yet?!" and I replied "I did, check it". She checks it, then says "well... you can still fit a couple more sheets in there". OMFG is all I thought in my head. There is no pleasing this woman. All I can think of is Adam Sandlers song from 'The Wedding Singer' titled 'Somebody Kill Me' and the last line of the song "put a bullet in my head".

Meg was also mentioning how rough it is to work with her in the mornings. All she does is command her and Cal on what to do, like they're her dogs or something. PK says that she just keeps complaining andhas never stopped ever since she worked there about 3 weeks before I started.

About an hour later, Meg left. PK and I headed to a Vodophone booth so that he could check his cell phone plan. It took about 30 mins. I said that he now owes me cheesecake for making me wait so long. He agreed! Sweet.

We headed to San Churro and ordered a Tim Tam Cheesecake.
Clearly enjoying the marvelous creation

No comments:

Post a Comment