Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 51 - November 12






Went out with Meg and her friends, Sheldon and John (whom were Meg's house mates and are partners) and Paul. Pauls voice sounded like Daniel Craig, it was awesome.










We ate at Vegie Bar on Brunswick Street (15 minute bus ride from my house). Though I already ate since Meg texted me that they were eating at 2pm instead of 1pm. I ordered a flourless Chocolate Royal cake with roasted coconut on top and a cappuccino. The cake was soooo goood.

Meg and I bitched about Burn and how we should get rid of her.  Maybe put her feet in a bucket of cement and throw her in the harbour. She already told the boys about Burn. I added fuel to the fire. They said they would come into the shop and order a drink from her then complain to the manager about how crappy her coffee and attitude was. I thought that was pretty funny. Even funnier if we actually went through with it.

After we ate, we walked up some streets to check out some stores. There was a Nike factory outlet. It was packed liked boxing day. There was even a lineup to get in.
After about an hour of walking around, I had to leave to go to work.
Tonight's party was a 21st bday for Peter. It was another Greek party. They are fun to watch when they put on the Greek music and dance in a circle. Very cultural.
Tasty, fattening cake
Hey I'm 21 again.... and a FOB too!!
Meg looks a little too comfortable with that knife
Buddies at first site
As usual, Grace tells me that I'll be bartending, then she decides to switch Meg and I so that I was handing out food. I'm fine with either, but she's always running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It seems like she can never relax and stick with a plan, let alone even have a plan.

The partiers were a lot of fun. One time I was on the dance floor offering food and one of the guys took the platter from me and told me to relax and dance with them, so I did. The girls and guys loved it and so did I. Again, the girls are like "I love your accent, keep talking". I'm never going to get tired of that. 

After all the food was done, it was time to hand out cake. Some of the fellas that I got to know didn't want the cake, they asked if there was more meat. I said "if I put meat in the cake, will you eat it then?" and the three of them said "hellz yeah!". I quickly went back to the kitchen and grabbed 3 pieces of lamb meat and put them in the cake and brought them out. They laughed histarically, but I said a deal is a deal and they agreed and ate it all! So funny.
At the end of the night when we were closing up, some of the partiers came up to me and let me know what a great job I did and how much they had fun with me. Luckily Grace was standing there too to hear this. I quickly gave them all hugs and wished them a good night. There was also a guy that was with them that said he could probably find me a better paying job too. He gave me his cell number for me to call him tomorrow. Cool!

PK and I collected all the leftover balloons, there were at least 30. PK and Adam had a ritual of taking them all and letting them go into the sky. Now it was my turn to take over that ritual.
Pk getting a little too close with the balloons
Hope these don't get caught up with an airplane...

No comments:

Post a Comment