Monday 5 December 2011

Day 42 - November 3

Made breakfast again. This time I bought bacon. The bacon here is not bacon. It's a huge slice of ham. It barely even fit in the frying pan! There was hardly any fat on it too. How can you call that bacon?

It was another dangerous journey to work. They have Rhinos on skateboards that roam the streets. You have to be careful when crossing tram tracks, that's where they mostly skate on.

Worked a short shift from 10:30am-2:30pm. Why do I even bother? Since I was off early, I went shopping. Saw a shirt that my friend Dexter Deus would like.

After work, I had dodgeball. We played against last seasons champions. It was team of asians. I was the only asian on my team. It looked like I was playing on the wrong side. We lost to them. The score was 4-7. The real games didn't start till next week, we were still playing friendly games.



No comments:

Post a Comment