Tuesday 6 December 2011

Day 52 - November 13

Thought I should get out of the house and explore Melbourne more. I decided to go to the Prahran farmers market. By the time I got there it was closing up. I was able to buy 3 mangoes for $5 though.

I walked around the area and found myself on Chapel Street. This street is Melbourne's fashion and style capital. There is literally hundreds and hundreds of stores, restaurants and clubs. When you look down the street, there is no end to the stores.

There were stores that range from pawnshops to LV. This is one place I would recommend all travellers to check out. I walked a couple of KM and was done. Didn't buy anything, which was very hard for me to do, as some of you might know.

Checked out the Chapel Street Bazaar. It was a huge second hand shop. They had everything you could think of. I passed by an M&M candy dispensor that I had when I was a kid. It's prices at $25. If I only knew that my childhood junk was worth money, I wouldn't have thrown it out.
This was a huge second-hand dealer store
Wonder if there's still candy inside??

A little pooped after all that walking, but enjoying the sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment