Monday 18 June 2012

Day 153 - February 22

Another 3 hour training shift at AMF. I worked with Sharon again. Although she's older, she's fun to work with as she's young at heart for sure.

After working at AMF, I took a bus to work at OBJ, where I worked with Tom (assistant manager), Jennifer (server), Emma (server), Celeste (server) and Emily (food runner). This job is easier since we have a food runner to bring the food to the customers for us. All I have to do is take food orders and make sure their drinks are always topped up. Australians also like to say 'top up' as opposed to 'refill' or 'recharge'.

I also learned more of the OBJ menu. There were a lot of steak selections, some ribs, couple of chicken dishes, burgers and some seafood. Pretty good menu I'd say. Kinda expensive though for a regualr restaurant.





No comments:

Post a Comment