Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 140 - February 9

I looked online for some USB controllers for my laptop. I recently downloaded a NES and SNES emulator. When I went to pick up controllers that I found on gumtree I tested it out. It didn't work and the guy wasn't sure why. He said just to take it. What a nice guy. It actually ended up working after I configured it correctly.

I applied at the Levis store for assistant manager at Harbour Town (there's basically a Harbour Town shopping centre in every major city, not sure about the smaller cities. It's an outdoor mall with a mix of outlet and regular stores).


I spoke to the manager and got along really well. We talked about how I used to work at the Levis store in Chinook Mall. The only set back was that they were looking for someone for the long haul, not a couple of months. 

The manager called me back from a restaurant that I applied to online, The Partisan. He asked me to come in the next day for an interview.





No comments:

Post a Comment