Wednesday 2 November 2011

Day 20 - October 12

Bum Day. I didn't leave the house for most of the day. I was looking up jobs on websites and applying.

I took this picture off a 'disability works' website.



At 6:30pm I decided to check out the Northland mall. Once I got there, most of it was closed, crap. Only K-Mart (yes it's still alive here), Coles supermarket and the theatre were still open. I pick up some wood glue for our couch that Zeena and Nicholas picked up off the street. Two of its legs were knocked off and we weren't able to screw it back on. They don't have a drill. Since we can't drill it in, we'd have to glue it on.




I bought the glue with the communal money that we all have to take part in. Every month, each of us put in $10. That money goes toward stuff that we would all use: dish washing liquid, toilet paper, paper towels, detergent etc. I thought that was a pretty good idea.

I decided to walk home from the mall instead of taking the bus. It took 47 minutes. I keep walking more and more every day, yet I don't think I've lost any weight. Then again, I keep eating lots of carbs like pasta and noodles.

mX Overheard and Lost in Love:


No comments:

Post a Comment