Sunday 23 October 2011

Day 14 - October 6

I trained with another girl, Alisa. She was a little slow in the discount calculating parts of the training, but understood how to do them. Training day went by really fast. I felt like he didn't really go in depth through all the stuff that he should have. We didn't do any role playing, which I think would've helped a lot. It was as though he just wanted to get through with it so that he could go do his own thing.

We were down at about 2:00pm. As I headed toward the train station, I was walking past the Victoria Market and decided to head there instead. The first thing I bought was a lamb and veggie Borek. It was delicious. I also bought 3 small packs of strawberries for $2. That was a deal.

Afterwards I headed to the Melbourne central train station and shopped at the coles supermarket inside. I decided that I was sick of noodles and hot dogs. I bought pasta, pasta sauce, chicken and 'all usage' seasoning. They don't have the regular seasoning salt that Canada has.







I saw some cheese on the shelf that said 'coon' on it. If memory serves me right, which about 99% of the time it doesn't, I think coon is a slang term for a black man. Apparently you can get a tasty coon for $6.89, who knew.







I got home and made delicious chicken pasta wigth melted cheese on top. Zeena had also gotten home the same time I did and she also made pasta for her and Nicholas. He said that he got a job interview for landscaping. His working holiday visa expired a couple of months back, so he was looking for work that would pay him under the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment