Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 137 - February 6

Went to the AMF bowling this afternoon to see how everything was going. I talked to Judith and she asked if I had another reference that they could call. They had a tough time trying to get ahold of Grace, the manager of Harbour Kitchen, so I gave them PK's. She then said they should be calling me the next day to let me know if I got the job or not. I'm pretty confident that I'll get it.

I headed to the Morley public library to hand in the letter they sent to my house, as proof of residence, so that I could get a library card and use their computers for free. Once I got my free library card, I borrowed some music CD's.

Looked on gumtree.com for a cheap bike. Having a bike is very useful if you don't have a car. Not only is it great excercise, but a cheaper alternative. Since I don't need to go far for work, a bike was in my best interest. The best deal I saw was for $45. I emailed them to see if they still had it. A chick emailed back and said she did. I offered $35 and she obviously countered with $40. I said I'd take a look at it first then decide. It was decided I would meet her the next day in the Subiaco suburb.





No comments:

Post a Comment