Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 123 - January 23

When I was at the mall yesterday, I also checked out some stores that I wanted to apply at. I went to the Morley library and signed up for a library card so that I could use their computers to print out my resumes. I applied at retail stores and cafe shops. I applied at my favorite store Roger David, but their company isn't looking to hire working holiday visa holders. Booo.

Downtown Perth
I live about a 20 minute bus ride north of Perths downtown., which isn't too bad. Plus I only have to take 1 bus to get there. Always a bonus when you don't have to worry about interchanging buses. Of course, it's better to have a car and not worry about a bus at all!

Trying to eat a bit more healthy by making a chicken salad.





No comments:

Post a Comment