Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 136 - February 5

Went to walk around the Central Business District (CBD aka Downtown) of Perth again. Have to entertain myself while I await the phone call from AMF. Staying at home too many times drives me crazy, especially when I don't have my PS3, Xbox 360 or my Nintendo Wii to keep me occupied. 

Saw a Japanese busker with a really cool instrument I've never seen before. It looks like a turtle shell. It sounded awesome. It reminded me of the video game Chrono Trigger, specifically the 'Corridors of time' song.


Random facts about Alex: Chrono Trigger (SNES) is one of my all time favorite games! It's definitely one of my top five favorite games of all time. Also included are Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES), Final Fantasy III (SNES) and Final Fantasy VII (PS). Yes people, I am a geek/nerd.... a very cool geek/nerd.





No comments:

Post a Comment