Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 72 - December 3

3 parties were taking place today. 1 engagement party from 2:00pm-7:00pm and 2 corporate xmas parties from 7:30pm - 1:00pm. I bartended the engagement party with assistance from Ervin, his first day of work. He's an Australian that looked about 25 years old.

Engagement party was fun. No mishaps. After the party was done, we had to work fast to get those guests out of the pavillion so that we could get ready for the 2 xmas parties.
I bartended the smaller party. There was about 35 people for my party and about 200 for the other one that was held in the pavilion. It was bartended by Sheldon, Grace, Cal and Theo (Theo is one of Grace's ex, but they are still friends). [I think Theo is gay]. {So does the rest of the staff}. /I think Grace turned him gay\.

I thought my party would have a bunch of old farts that wouldn't be fun, but that wasn't the case. The company was P&D Rigging & Crane and they were pretty fun to talk to. Though I don't think anyone was under 35, some of them still tried to rock it on the dance floor.
I got a couple of compliments from them about Grace. One of the guests, whom is a DJ named Glenn, was exceptionally nice. He talked to the owner, Grace, about how awesome I was. After he told her, he spoke to me after the party and told me he gave her positive feedback about me. He proceeded to tell me that it fell on deaf ears. He said that she had the same IQ as a wet fart. He and another guest of the party knew that she didn't know how to run her staff. I agreed with him.

After cleaning up, we ended up with a huge load of garbage in the back of the restaurant. We had almost 20 bags of garbage, cause we know how to throw a party... like a boss!

They don't recycle in the state of Victoria. Wtf?

Me, PK, Sheldon, Julie and Nicola.
We relaxed at the end of the day with a free beer... like a boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment