Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day 113 - January 13

Paul had the day off and offered to drive me around to the places I had an appointment with for an inspection. The first place we arrived to had 2 guys outside the place. I went up to them and asked if he was the guy that live there. He said no. That was weird. Then I figured it out. I asked him if he was looking at the place to rent, he answered yes. Can't believe the guy double booked 2 people to look at his place at the same time. Apparently the guy was taking a shower inside his house. When he finally showed us the place it was pretty small. He said his sister also lived there. I couldn't imagine 3 people living there. It was really clean though and had a huge screen tv. I'll keep this place in mind.

Went to the second place and an older woman answered the door. He face had cuts and she also had some bruises on her. The place was big, but messy. I wasn't going to live here for sure.

Went to the third place and met Cait. She had a little villa that looked fairly new. We chatted for a bit. And when I say for a bit, I mean a couple of hours. We got along very well. She said she would be happy to have me as a house mate. I agreed.

I moved in that night. Nick, a 25 year old Kiwi, also lived there. He was moving out in a couple of weeks though. His room was bigger and I would move in there when he moves out. My room was like a shoe box. Only about the size of 3 single size matresses.
My new home. It's pretty much a duplex.
The backyard patio.
The backyard.
Side of the house.
Tv lounge area.
Dining area.
Lounge area by the kitchen.
Kitchen.
Entrance to my room.
My tiny bed. Just a matress.
The other corner of my room.
And back to where my door is.
A small tour of my shoebox bedroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment