Tuesday 24 April 2012

Day 108 - January 8

My internal alarm went off around 9:30am. Hostels want you out of their place by 10:00am so I was used to waking up around that time.

Joel made us breakfast. Craig and I were planning to leave early for the long drive out, but we ended up talking for a bit. We actually stayed for lunch where Dee, Joel's sister, made us a potato and vegetable dish.
Not sure what to make of this picture.
After picking up my moms gift, Ugg boots with a Swarovski crystal as a button, we finally left Adelaide around 3:30pm. We decided to head back to Warrnambool and stay at the same hostel as last time.

After 615km's we arrived at 9:45pm. Checked into a 12 dorm room. It smelled like ass. Like I've mentioned before, there are a lot of people here that smell of stanky ass B.O. and this room had a handful of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment