Monday 23 July 2012

Day 160 - February 29

Didn't have work today. Just lazed around at home.

Dave replaced the lightbulb socket while I supervised. I wanted to do it myself, but since he actually works in the trade business, better a professional do it. Also, when I went to buy the socket part at Bunnings (equivalent to Home Depot), I asked for help on if I had the right socket and if it was easy to replace it. The worker asked if I was an electrician. Obviously I am not. Then he replied that he can't tell me how to replace it as it is against the law. He says that only people trained in that profession can be told how to do it.

I guess this means that it is illegal for Western Australians to fix things in their own home unless they are trained to. Guess people aren't allowed to do their own home projects. That's too bad.

My badass $35 Jackaroo ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment