Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 156 - February 25

Woke up and drove to the main street for coffee. I didn't get any bites from the mosquitoes, but I can't say the same for Paul. The cafe we went to served a mega coffee - 9 shots of expresso!! That's crazy. For $25. Though the mug looked cool cause it was the size of my head.

We then went to a nearby park to have lunch. This park didn't have tables, only benches. We looked like bums when we busted out the camping stove and started BBQing wieners, it was awesome.



Bananas and sausage? Must be an Irish theme or something. Paul handled it very well.....
Sausage, egg, tomato, bun, plate, air, grass, sunshine, what more could you ask for. 
One Ozzie passed by and smiled and said 'good on ya mate'.
 
After lunch, it was time for Jenn and pauls tattoo. Paul bought her a tattoo voucher for Xmas. She got snow flakes on her back with the phrase 'this too shall pass'. It looked pretty good.


Paul got one on the bottom of his wrist that had Celtic meaning to it. Something about bananas and sausages or something. I got the usual dragon fighting a tiger on my back, nothing too fancy. Pretty much all asians have these. But my mom will kill me if she sees it....... she doesn't like tigers.


After we were done tattoos, we set out for the Busselton jetty. This jetty is the second longest wooden one in the world. it's long enough that you have the option of taking the train or walking it to the end. We walked it and made it our bitch.


There were a lot of people fishing on it too. I wished we had time for that. We could've busted out the camping stove again on the jetty. Then Paul would probably add sausage and bananas to it or something.
Is it wrong that I wanted to run behind these people and push them in the water?
My GQ pose.
One of my favorite pictures I took. Would've been perfect if these people weren't in it....
One of my other favorite pictures I took. Would've been perfect if the stupid Jetty wasn't in the way...
 Afterwards we drove back to good ol boring Perth.







No comments:

Post a Comment